The previous episode of Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 ended on a pretty high note. Gojo entered the barriers that was put up around Shibuya Station in order to fight the cursed spirits that lay waiting for him. But that was not all, the episode also had a touch of melancholy to it, thanks to Mechamaru.
He was indeed the traitor helping Mahito and Geto from the inside, however, his monologue towards the end and his desire to end up with Miwa tug at your heartstrings a bit.
Starting from Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 episode 8, viewers will be taken on a ride on account of what is to come. The upcoming episode will focus on the fight between Gojo and the team of Hanami and Jogo. How will that turn out to be?
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 8 Preview:
The official website of Jujutsu Kaisen anime revealed the premise of Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 8. It is as follows:
“On October 31, 2018, at 7:00 PM, a ‘Curtain’ descends upon Shibuya. Inside the ‘Curtain,’ many ordinary people are trapped, and all communication is cut off. Although many sorcerers gather in Shibuya, Gojo heads to Shibuya Station’s underground platform alone to minimize casualties. There, Gojo confronts Geto, Hanami, and Jogo. On the other hand, Yuji, accompanied by Mei Mei, encounters a Cursed Spirit capable of understanding human speech. Jujutsu sorcerers, curse users, and Cursed Spirits converge in Shibuya, leading to an unprecedented large-scale battle.”
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 8 is titled: “Shibuya Incident”. The preview images for the episode are as follows:
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 8 Release Date & Time:
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 8 will release on Sep 14, 2023. The release time of Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 is 11:56 p.m. JST on MBS/TBS.
For global audiences, the release time of the episode is as follows:
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 release time in United States: Sep 14, 2023, at 7:56 a.m. (PDT)/ 10:56 a.m. (EDT)/ 9:56 a.m. (CDT)
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 release time in United Kingdom: Sep 14, 2023, at 3:56 p.m.
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 release time in India: Sep 14, 2023, at 8:26 p.m.
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 release time in Australia: Sep 15, 2023, at 12: 56 a.m. (ACT)
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 release time in France: Sep 14, 2023, at 4:56 p.m (CEST)
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 release time in Brazil: Sep 14, 2023, at 10:56 a.m. (Amazon Time)/ 12:56 p.m. (BRST)
The episode will be available on Crunchyroll from 10:00 a.m. PT on Aug 31, 2023.
Where to watch Jujutsu Kaisen 2 Episode 8?
Crunchyroll will be simulcasting Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East and CIS territories.
Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 8 will also be available to stream on Netflix in India and select South East Asian countries.
The anime will be officially airing on MBS/TBS network in Japan.
More Info on Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 anime:
Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 is animated by MAPPA. The key cast and staff from previous seasons are returning for the second season of the anime.
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojo
- Yūma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Anna Nagase as Riko Amanai
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kasumi Miwa
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Shiu Kong
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryomen
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Kento Nanami
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zenin
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Rie Kugimiya as Momo Nishimiya
- Risa Shimizu as Misato Kuroi
- Satoshi Hino as Noritoshi Kamo
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Takehito Koyasu as Toji Fushiguro
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Yōko Hikasa as Utahime Iori
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Ultimate Mechamaru
The staff members include:
- Director: Shota Goshozono
- Series Composition: Hiroshi Seko
- Script: Hiroshi Seko
- Character Design: Sayaka Koiso, Tadashi Hiramatsu
Tatsuya Kitani will perform the opening theme song “Ao no Sumika”, while Soushi Sakiyama will perform the ending theme song “Akari”.
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. It is currently being serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump since March 2018. The Jujutsu Kaisen chapters are collected and published by Shueisha, with 23 tankobon volumes released as of July 2023.
Season 1 of the anime adaptation by MAPPA aired from October 2020 to March 2021.
A movie adaptation of Jujutsu Kaisen prequel, Jujutsu Kaisen 0 premiered in Japan in December 2021.