Light Novel Series of Kei Sazane and Ao Nekonabe, ‘Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World’ revealed a 3rd promotional video, new additional cast and a new key visual on the official website of the anime for the said novel. It also announced a premiere date of October 7 on Monday. The released video features an opening theme song named “Against” for the anime which is performed by Kaori Ishihara.
On Sunday 20-10-2019, at the event “Fantasia Bunko Kanshasai 2019” it was announced in a stage presentation that ‘Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World’ (Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjo, Arui wa Sejai ga Hajimaru Seisen) a light novel series by Kei Sazane and Ao Nekonabe will get a television anime adaptation. Its Manga adaptation in English and light novels are being published by Yen Press.
The newly announced cast members are as follows:
- Sisbell Lou Nebulis IX is voiced by Azumi Waki
- Millavair Lou Nebulis VIII is voiced by Aya Hisakawa
The previously announced cast members are as follows:
- Iska is voiced by Yusuke Kobayashi.
- Aliceliese Lou Nebulis IX is voiced by Sora Amamiya.
- Nene Alkastone is voiced by Kaori Ishihara.
- Mismis Klass is voiced by Nao Shiraki.
- Jhin Syulargun is voiced by Shunichi Toki.
- Rin Vispose is voiced by Yumiri Hanamori.
- Risya In Empire is voiced by Ayana Taketatsu.
- And a nameless character is voiced by Jun Kasama.
The ending theme song “Koori no Torikago” is performed by Sora Amamiya as her character herself which is Aliceliese Lou Nebulis IX. The anime being animated by SILVER LINK, with Shin Oonuma and Mirai Minato both serving as directors for the series, the official website said.
The anime adaptation of the novel is going to premiere in TV Tokyo’s anime satellite channel AT-X on October 7 at 11.30 pm. The anime will debut later that night on Tokyo MX1 and ABC TV. On October 8, the anime will premiere on TV Aichi and the next day, i.e., on October 9, it will premiere on BS11. Streaming of the anime will be done by Funimation.
Kadokawa started publishing printed novels in May 2017 in Japan. The manga adaptation was launched in May 2018 in Haskusensha’s Young Animal Magazine by Okama.