In the previous episode of Bleach TYBW, we saw a clash between the zombies controlled by Mayuri vs the ones controlled by Giselle. Mayuri was able to take down a zombified Hitsugaya and the others first by trapping the former in a time loop and then by using a special drug that he created.
The battle raged on in other quarters as Byakuya also defeated three sternritters with ease. However, with the second cour of the anime coming to an end, Bleach TYBW episode 24 shifts the focus to a more intense showdown – with Yhwach finally stepping foot into the Soul King’s Palace and facing off against Squad Zero.
Bleach TYBW Episode 24 Preview:
The official website of Bleach revealed the the premise of Bleach TYBW Episode 24. It is as follows:
Yhwach finally steps into the Soul King’s Palace on Omotesando, gazing up at the Great Soul Palace. He is welcomed by Senjumaru Shutara, the captain of the Zero Division, who is accompanied by Hashwald and Uryu Ishida. Yhwach orders the battle to begin with ‘The Blade of the Soul King,’ but his attacks prove ineffective due to the abilities of Nianzol, who appears from the shadows. However, Senjumaru’s expression remains unchanged… Meanwhile, in the underground of the former Twelfth Division barracks, Ikkaku Madarame appears before Ichigo and Orihime, who are trying to ascend to the Soul King’s Palace using the established artillery.
Staff involved in Bleach TYBW episode 24 includes:
- Script: Masaki Hiramatsu
- Storyboard: Yoichi Fujita
- Director: Takahiro Otsuka
- Animation Directors: Kosei Takahashi, Nobuhiro Watanabe, Takanori Saito
- Chief Animation Director: Kumiko Takayanagi
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War episode 24 is titled “TOO EARLY TO WIN TOO LATE TO KNOW”. The preview images for the episode are as follows:
Bleach TYBW Episode 24 Release Date & Time:
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War episode 24 will release on Sep 23, 2023. The release time of Bleach TYBW episode 24 is 23:00 p.m. JST.
For global audiences, the release time of the episode is as follows:
- Bleach TYBW episode 24 release time in United States: Sep 23, 2023, at 7:30 a.m. PDT/ 9:30 a.m. CDT/ 10:30 a.m. EDT
- Bleach TYBW episode 24 release time in United Kingdom: Sep 23, 2023, at 3:00 p.m. BST
- Bleach TYBW episode 24 release time in India: Sep 23, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. IST
- Bleach TYBW episode 24 release time in Australia: Sep 23, 2023, at 11:30 p.m. ACST
- Bleach TYBW episode 24 release time in France: Sep 23, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. CEST
- Bleach TYBW episode 24 release time in Brazil: Sep 23, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. AMT/ 12:00 p.m. BRST
Where to watch Bleach TYBW Episode 24:
Bleach TYBW episode 24 will simulcast on Hulu, Star+ and Disney+ in U.S., Latin America, and other other select countries. The simulcast will be available in English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, and Italian subtitles.
Netflix will also be streaming the anime.
The anime will be officially airing on TV Tokyo in Japan.
More Info On Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 2:
Bleach TYBW is animated by Studio Pierrot. The cast and staff of the anime includes:
- Fumiko Orikasa as Rukia Kuchiki
- Masakazu Morita as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Akio Ōtsuka as Shunsui Kyōraku
- Aoi Yūki as Liltotto
- Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach
- Ayana Taketatsu as Bambietta Basterbine
- Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Kenpachi Zaraki
- Hideo Ishikawa as Jushiro Ukitake
- Soichiro Hoshi as Nianzol
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yasutora Sado
- Houko Kuwashima as Sui-Feng
- Jun Fukuyama as Yumichika Ayasegawa
- Kaya Matsutani as Rangiku Matsumoto
- Kentaro Ito as Renji Abarai
- Masaya Onosaka as Shinji Hirako
- Nao Tōyama as Giselle
- Naomi Kusumi as Ichibe Hyosube
- Natsuki Hanae as Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Nobuyuki Hiyama as Ikkaku Madarame
- Noriaki Sugiyama as Uryu Ishida
- Tsuyoshi Koyama as Gerald
w.o.d. performed the opening theme song “STARS” for cour 2.
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 1 aired in Japan on Oct 10, 2022.
The first cour of the anime ended on Dec 26, 2022, with a one-hour long special episode, combining episodes 12 and 13 of the anime.
It was previously revealed that anime will be split into four cours, with breaks in between.
Noriyuki Abe is directing the series at Studio Pierrot. He also scripted the series along with Masaki Hiramatsu.
VIZ Media describes the plot of Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War as:
Was it all just a coincidence, or was it inevitable?
Ichigo Kurosaki gained the powers of a Soul Reaper through a chance encounter. As a Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo became caught in the turmoil of the Soul Society, a place where deceased souls gather. But with help from his friends, Ichigo overcame every challenge to become even stronger.
When new Soul Reapers and a new enemy appear in his hometown of Karakura, Ichigo jumps back into the battlefield with his Zanpakuto to help those in need. Meanwhile, the Soul Society is observing a sudden surge in the number of Hollows being destroyed in the World of the Living. They also receive separate reports of residents in the Rukon District having gone missing. Finally, the Seireitei, home of the Soul Reapers, comes under attack by a group calling themselves the Wandenreich.
Led by Yhwach, the father of all Quincies, the Wandenreich declare war against the Soul Reapers with the following message: “Five days from now, the Soul Society will be annihilated by the Wandenreich.”
The history and truth kept hidden by the Soul Reapers for a thousand long years is finally brought to light.
All things must come to an end—as Ichigo Kurosaki’s final battle begins!