Find all the information about Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 4 in this preview.
The previous episode ended with Rudeus agreeing to travel with Soldat on his adventures together. The next episode will mark the start of Rudeus’ life at the Ranao Univesity of Magic.
Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 4 Preview:
The official website of Mushoku Tensei describes the premise of Episode 4 of Mushoku Tensei as:
Rudeus, who had become impotent and let out the feelings he had been harbouring, hit it off with Soldat and began to work together. While staying in the town of Pippin, Rudeus is visited by Elinalise, who was once a member of the same party as Paul and travelled with Roxy. She gives Rudeus some information.
Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 4 is titled: Letter of Recommendation
The staff that are working on the Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 1 was also revealed as follows:
- Rudeus Greyrat (CV: Yumi Uchiyama)
- Man of the Past Life (CV: Tomokazu Sugita)
- Sara (CV: Haruka Shiraishi)
- Ariel (CV: Reina Ueda)
- Luke (CV: Okitsu Kazuyuki)
- Fitz (CV: Ai Kayano)
- Soldat Heckler (CV: Kosuke Toriumi)
- Original Work: Rifujin na Magonote (MF Books/KADOKAWA)
- Original Character Design: Shirotaka
- Original Work Planning: Frontier Works
- Director: Hiroki Hirano
- Series Composition: Toshiya Ono
- Character Design: Sanae Shimada & Yoshiko Saito
- Art Director: Masakazu Miyake
- Colour Design: Makiko Doi
- Director of Photography: Shinji Tonsho
- Editing: Akinori Mishima
- Music: Yoshiaki Fujisawa
- Production: EGG FIRM
Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 4 Preview Images:
Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date And Time:
Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 4 will release on Monday, July 30, 2022, in Japan. The release time of Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 4 is 0000 hrs/midnight JST.
The episode with English subtitles should be available around an hour to an hour and a half after its release in Japan.
For global audiences, the estimated release time of the episode is as follows:
- Pacific Time: July 30, 2023, 8:30 am PDT
- Central Time: July 30, 2023, 10:30 am CDT
- British Time: July 30, 2023, 4:30 p.m. BST
- Eastern Time: July 30, 2022, 11:30 a.m. EDT
Where to watch Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Episode 4?
The second season of Mushoku Tensei will probably be streamable on a variety of platforms such as Crunchyroll, Funimation, Netflix, and Hulu. And it will stream every week on Tokyo MX, KBS, BS11, and SUN. Additionally, viewers should keep a watch on regional streaming services that have previously shown anime programs since they could be able to gain the rights to Mushoku Tensei Season 2.
Additionally, for viewers in Asia, the series will be streamed by the YouTube channel Muse Asia and its sister channels in licensed locations for free.