Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 2 introduces fans to the highly anticipated characters, Riko and her caretaker, Kuroi. The episode delves into the amusing and comedic interactions between Riko, and the duo of Gojo and Geto.
One of the most surprising aspects of Riko’s character is her incredibly lively personality. Despite being burdened with the cruel fate of merging with Master Tengen, a ritual that will strip her of everything, including her identity, she defies expectations and refuses to wallow in self-pity. Instead, she embraces life to the fullest, showcasing a remarkable resilience and spirit.
Meanwhile, Toji Fushiguro, the Sorcerer Killer, is determined to both accomplish his mission of assassinating Riko and take down Gojo, as he believes that Gojo’s formidable powers make it impossible for anyone to eliminate the Star Plasma Vessel if he’s nearby.
The episode ends with Geto revealing to Gojo that an underground cursed website has offered a bounty of thirty million on Riko’s head. Meanwhile, Riko informs Gojo that someone had captured Kuroi.
Now, let us find out what Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 has in store for the fans.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 Preview:
The official website of Jujutsu Kaisen anime revealed the premise of Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3. It is as follows:
Gojo and Geto, who repelled the cursed spirits aiming for Riko’s bounty, suddenly feel her phone tremble. There, they see Kuroi, who has been captured. Considering the possibility of the kidnapper proposing a hostage exchange, Gojo decides to take Riko back to the college. However, Riko insists on going to the exchange location herself and heads there with Gojo and Geto.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 is titled: “HIDDEN INVENTORY Part-3”. The preview images for the episode are as follows:
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date & Time:
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 will release on July 20, 2023. The release time of Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 is 11:56 p.m. JST on MBS/TBS.
For global audiences, the release time of the episode is as follows:
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 release time in United States: July 20, 2023, at 7:56 a.m. (PDT)/ 10:56 a.m. (EDT)/ 9:56 a.m. (CDT)
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 release time in United Kingdom: July 20, 2023, at 3:56 p.m.
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 release time in India: July 20, 2023, at 8:26 p.m.
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 release time in Australia: July 21, 2023, at 12: 56 a.m. (ACT)
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 release time in France: July 20, 2023, at 4:56 p.m (CEST)
- Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 release time in Brazil: July 20, 2023, at 10:56 a.m. (Amazon Time)/ 12:56 p.m. (BRST)
The episode will be available on Crunchyroll from 10:00 a.m. PT on July 20, 2023.
Where to watch Jujutsu Kaisen 2 Episode 3?
Crunchyroll will be simulcasting Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East and CIS territories.
Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 will also be available to stream on Netflix in India and select South East Asian countries.
The anime will be officially airing on MBS/TBS network in Japan.
More Info on Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 anime:
Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 is animated by MAPPA. The key cast and staff from previous seasons are returning for the second season of the anime.
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojo
- Yūma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Anna Nagase as Riko Amanai
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kasumi Miwa
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Shiu Kong
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryomen
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Kento Nanami
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zenin
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Rie Kugimiya as Momo Nishimiya
- Risa Shimizu as Misato Kuroi
- Satoshi Hino as Noritoshi Kamo
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Takehito Koyasu as Toji Fushiguro
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Yōko Hikasa as Utahime Iori
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Ultimate Mechamaru
The staff members include:
- Director: Shota Goshozono
- Series Composition: Hiroshi Seko
- Script: Hiroshi Seko
- Character Design: Sayaka Koiso, Tadashi Hiramatsu
Tatsuya Kitani will perform the opening theme song “Ao no Sumika”, while Soushi Sakiyama will perform the ending theme song “Akari”.
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. It is currently being serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump since March 2018. The Jujutsu Kaisen chapters are collected and published by Shueisha, with 23 tankobon volumes released as of July 2023.
Season 1 of the anime adaptation by MAPPA aired from October 2020 to March 2021.
A movie adaptation of Jujutsu Kaisen prequel, Jujutsu Kaisen 0 premiered in Japan in December 2021.