The finale of Bleach TYBW cour 2 is fast approaching and we are gearing up for some really interesting showdowns. In the previous episode, Yhwach and the quincies reached the Soul King’s palace, and faced off against Squad 0.
Bleach TYBW episode 25 will pick up right from that point. With Yhwach escaping the trap set by Kirio Hikifune, he is now face to face against Ichibe, with the latter intent on defeating Yhwach himself. The sternritters who accompanied him were likewise battling the other members of the Royal Guard.
The anime is all set to expand on these fights, which were not explored in the manga. And among them will be an anime original fight featuring Urya Ishida who will go up against Senjumaru Shutara.
Bleach TYBW Episode 25 Preview:
The official website of Bleach revealed the the premise of Bleach TYBW Episode 25. It is as follows:
Yhwach, who escaped from the trap set in the fake Soul King’s palace, confronts the Royal Guard of the true Soul King’s palace, Ichibe Hyosube. Ichibe wields a gigantic brush-like Zanpakuto and warns Yhwach not to address him casually. He then unleashes a massive open-handed strike, knocking Yhwach out of the approach. Meanwhile, inside the “Sanzu River,” Nakk le Vaar’s abilities torment Oetsu Nimaiya, and Kirinji fiercely attacks Haschwalth. As for Uryu Ishida, he faces off against Shutara Senjumaru…
Staff involved in Bleach TYBW episode 25 includes:
- Script: Masaki Hiramatsu
- Storyboard: Shinichiro Ueda
- Direction: Shinichiro Ueda
- Animation Directors: Minami Shiba, JIWOO, Mika Ookubo, Kazuo Takigawa
- Chief Animation Director: Kiyoshi Komatsubara
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War episode 25 is titled “THE MASTER”. The preview images for the episode are as follows:
Bleach TYBW Episode 25 Release Date & Time:
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War episode 25 will release on Sep 30, 2023. The release time of Bleach TYBW episode 25 is 23:00 p.m. JST.
For global audiences, the release time of the episode is as follows:
- Bleach TYBW episode 25 release time in United States: Sep 30, 2023, at 7:30 a.m. PDT/ 9:30 a.m. CDT/ 10:30 a.m. EDT
- Bleach TYBW episode 25 release time in United Kingdom: Sep 30, 2023, at 3:00 p.m. BST
- Bleach TYBW episode 25 release time in India: Sep 30, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. IST
- Bleach TYBW episode 24 release time in Australia: Sep 30, 2023, at 11:30 p.m. ACST
- Bleach TYBW episode 25 release time in France: Sep 30, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. CEST
- Bleach TYBW episode 25 release time in Brazil: Sep 30, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. AMT/ 12:00 p.m. BRST
Where to watch Bleach TYBW Episode 25:
Bleach TYBW episode 25 will simulcast on Hulu, Star+ and Disney+ in U.S., Latin America, and other other select countries. The simulcast will be available in English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, and Italian subtitles.
Netflix will also be streaming the anime.
The anime will be officially airing on TV Tokyo in Japan.
More Info On Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 2:
Bleach TYBW is animated by Studio Pierrot. The cast and staff of the anime includes:
- Fumiko Orikasa as Rukia Kuchiki
- Masakazu Morita as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Akio Ōtsuka as Shunsui Kyōraku
- Aoi Yūki as Liltotto
- Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach
- Ayana Taketatsu as Bambietta Basterbine
- Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Kenpachi Zaraki
- Hideo Ishikawa as Jushiro Ukitake
- Soichiro Hoshi as Nianzol
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yasutora Sado
- Houko Kuwashima as Sui-Feng
- Jun Fukuyama as Yumichika Ayasegawa
- Kaya Matsutani as Rangiku Matsumoto
- Kentaro Ito as Renji Abarai
- Masaya Onosaka as Shinji Hirako
- Nao Tōyama as Giselle
- Naomi Kusumi as Ichibe Hyosube
- Natsuki Hanae as Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Nobuyuki Hiyama as Ikkaku Madarame
- Noriaki Sugiyama as Uryu Ishida
- Tsuyoshi Koyama as Gerald
w.o.d. performed the opening theme song “STARS” for cour 2.
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 1 aired in Japan on Oct 10, 2022.
The first cour of the anime ended on Dec 26, 2022, with a one-hour long special episode, combining episodes 12 and 13 of the anime.
It was previously revealed that anime will be split into four cours, with breaks in between.
Noriyuki Abe is directing the series at Studio Pierrot. He also scripted the series along with Masaki Hiramatsu.
VIZ Media describes the plot of Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War as:
Was it all just a coincidence, or was it inevitable?
Ichigo Kurosaki gained the powers of a Soul Reaper through a chance encounter. As a Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo became caught in the turmoil of the Soul Society, a place where deceased souls gather. But with help from his friends, Ichigo overcame every challenge to become even stronger.
When new Soul Reapers and a new enemy appear in his hometown of Karakura, Ichigo jumps back into the battlefield with his Zanpakuto to help those in need. Meanwhile, the Soul Society is observing a sudden surge in the number of Hollows being destroyed in the World of the Living. They also receive separate reports of residents in the Rukon District having gone missing. Finally, the Seireitei, home of the Soul Reapers, comes under attack by a group calling themselves the Wandenreich.
Led by Yhwach, the father of all Quincies, the Wandenreich declare war against the Soul Reapers with the following message: “Five days from now, the Soul Society will be annihilated by the Wandenreich.”
The history and truth kept hidden by the Soul Reapers for a thousand long years is finally brought to light.
All things must come to an end—as Ichigo Kurosaki’s final battle begins!