Bleach TYBW made its return with episode 14 after seven long month break. Despite the gap, the excitement still lingers as the episode, while primarily reintroducing viewers to the characters and their previous situations, takes major turns and introduces a new villain group.
The most significant revelation in the new cour revolves around Uryu’s long-awaited betrayal, which was hinted in the previous cour itself. But what took everyone by surprise was when Ywach appointed Uryu as his successor, including Sternritters, the latest addition to the group of villains in Bleach.
Episode 14 ends on an ominous note for the Soul Society as Yhwach mounts another surprise attack on them.
Bleach TYBW Episode 15 Preview:
The official website of Bleach revealed the the premise of Bleach TYBW Episode 15. It is as follows:
The Soul Society disappeared. The “Nine Days of the World’s End” orchestrated by Yhwach has begun, and the Sternritter invade the engulfed Soul Society in the Shadow Realm. Haschwald, who appears before Kyoraku, reveals that he has been given orders to “annihilate the entire army in an instant” and true to his words, the Shinigami are mercilessly overwhelmed by the enemy. In the midst of this, Hitsugaya and Rangiku stand in front of Bazz-B, leading the Holy Soldiers and advancing. With Hitsugaya unable to use Bankai, what means will he employ to counter Bazz-B’s flames?
Staff involved in Bleach TYBW episode 15 includes:
- Screenplay: Masaki Hiramatsu
- Storyboard: Tomohisa Taguchi, Shinji Itadaki
- Director: Yusaku Kikuchi
- Animation Director: Rina Suzuki, Hiroki Takiguchi, Hiroshi Natsuki
- Chief Animation Director: Michio Hasegawa
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War episode 15 is titled “PEACE FROM SHADOWS”. The preview images for the episode are as follows:
Bleach TYBW Episode 15 Release Date & Time:
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War episode 15 will release on July 15, 2023. As per the official website, there will be a 30-minute delay in the scheduled release time for episode 15.
The release time of Bleach TYBW episode 15 is 23:30 p.m. JST.
For global audiences, the release time of the episode is as follows:
- Bleach TYBW episode 15 release time in United States: July 15, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. PDT/ 10:00 a.m. CDT/ 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Bleach TYBW episode 15 release time in United Kingdom: July 15, 2023, at 3:30 p.m. BST
- Bleach TYBW episode 15 release time in India: July 15, 2023, at 8:00 p.m. IST
- Bleach TYBW episode 15 release time in Australia: July 16, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. ACST
- Bleach TYBW episode 15 release time in France: July 15, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. CEST
- Bleach TYBW episode 15 release time in Brazil: July 15, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. AMT/ 12:00 p.m. BRST
Where to watch Bleach TYBW Episode 15:
Bleach TYBW will simulcast on Hulu, Star+ and Disney+ in U.S., Latin America, and other other select countries. The simulcast will be available in English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, and Italian subtitles.
Netflix will also be streaming the anime.
The anime will be officially airing on TV Tokyo in Japan.
More Info On Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 2:
Bleach TYBW is animated by Studio Pierrot. The cast and staff of the anime includes:
- Fumiko Orikasa as Rukia Kuchiki
- Masakazu Morita as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Akio Ōtsuka as Shunsui Kyōraku
- Aoi Yūki as Liltotto
- Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach
- Ayana Taketatsu as Bambietta Basterbine
- Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Kenpachi Zaraki
- Hideo Ishikawa as Jushiro Ukitake
- Soichiro Hoshi as Nianzol
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yasutora Sado
- Houko Kuwashima as Sui-Feng
- Jun Fukuyama as Yumichika Ayasegawa
- Kaya Matsutani as Rangiku Matsumoto
- Kentaro Ito as Renji Abarai
- Masaya Onosaka as Shinji Hirako
- Nao Tōyama as Giselle
- Naomi Kusumi as Ichibe Hyosube
- Natsuki Hanae as Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Nobuyuki Hiyama as Ikkaku Madarame
- Noriaki Sugiyama as Uryu Ishida
- Tsuyoshi Koyama as Gerald
w.o.d. performed the opening theme song “STARS” for cour 2.
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 1 aired in Japan on Oct 10, 2022.
The first cour of the anime ended on Dec 26, 2022, with a one-hour long special episode, combining episodes 12 and 13 of the anime.
It was previously revealed that anime will be split into four cours, with breaks in between.
Noriyuki Abe is directing the series at Studio Pierrot. He also scripted the series along with Masaki Hiramatsu.
VIZ Media describes the plot of Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War as:
Was it all just a coincidence, or was it inevitable?
Ichigo Kurosaki gained the powers of a Soul Reaper through a chance encounter. As a Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo became caught in the turmoil of the Soul Society, a place where deceased souls gather. But with help from his friends, Ichigo overcame every challenge to become even stronger.
When new Soul Reapers and a new enemy appear in his hometown of Karakura, Ichigo jumps back into the battlefield with his Zanpakuto to help those in need. Meanwhile, the Soul Society is observing a sudden surge in the number of Hollows being destroyed in the World of the Living. They also receive separate reports of residents in the Rukon District having gone missing. Finally, the Seireitei, home of the Soul Reapers, comes under attack by a group calling themselves the Wandenreich.
Led by Yhwach, the father of all Quincies, the Wandenreich declare war against the Soul Reapers with the following message: “Five days from now, the Soul Society will be annihilated by the Wandenreich.”
The history and truth kept hidden by the Soul Reapers for a thousand long years is finally brought to light.
All things must come to an end—as Ichigo Kurosaki’s final battle begins!