Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 1 concluded with a hype episode where Ichigo declares that his Quincy and his Hollow powers are part of him and his Zanpakuto, leading him to forge not one but two unique blades representing an aspect of him.
With that in mind, fans are highly anticipating the events that will be uncovered in the second cour.
Bleach TYBW Episode 14 Preview:
The official website of Bleach revealed the the premise of Bleach TYBW Episode 14. It is as follows:
As Ichigo tries to return from the Soul King Palace to the Seireitei, Hachigen Ushōda intervenes, recognizing that Ichigo won’t be able to defeat Yhwach as he is now. Meanwhile, within the unseen empire, the Sternritter stand in formation as Yhwach proceeds to nominate a “successor.” Stepping onto the stage is none other than Uryū Ishida, the last surviving Quincy. The sudden turn of events creates tension among the ranks of the Sternritter, with Bazz-B unable to contain his dissatisfaction as he confronts Haschwalth. And Uryū himself poses a question to Yhwach.
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War episode 14 is titled “THE LAST 9DAYS”. The preview images for the episode are as follows:
Bleach TYBW Episode 14 Release Date & Time:
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 2 will release on July 8, 2023. The release time of Bleach TYBW episode 14 is 23:00 p.m. JST.
For global audiences, the release time of the episode is as follows:
- Bleach TYBW episode 14 release time in United States: July 8, 2023, at 7:30 a.m. PDT/ 9:30 a.m. CDT/ 10:30 a.m. EDT
- Bleach TYBW episode 14 release time in United Kingdom: July 8, 2023, at 3:00 p.m. BST
- Bleach TYBW episode 14 release time in India: July 8, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. IST
- Bleach TYBW episode 14 release time in Australia: July 8, 2023, at 11:30 p.m. ACST
- Bleach TYBW episode 14 release time in France: July 8, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. CEST
- Bleach TYBW episode 14 release time in Brazil: July 8, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. AMT/ 12:00 p.m. BRST
Where to watch Bleach TYBW Episode 14:
Bleach TYBW will simulcast on Hulu, Star+ and Disney+ in U.S., Latin America, and other other select countries. The simulcast will be available in English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, and Italian subtitles.
Netflix will also be streaming the anime.
The anime will be officially airing on TV Tokyo in Japan.
More Info On Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 2:
Bleach TYBW is animated by Studio Pierrot. The cast and staff of the anime includes:
- Fumiko Orikasa as Rukia Kuchiki
- Masakazu Morita as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Akio Ōtsuka as Shunsui Kyōraku
- Aoi Yūki as Liltotto
- Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach
- Ayana Taketatsu as Bambietta Basterbine
- Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Kenpachi Zaraki
- Hideo Ishikawa as Jushiro Ukitake
- Soichiro Hoshi as Nianzol
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yasutora Sado
- Houko Kuwashima as Sui-Feng
- Jun Fukuyama as Yumichika Ayasegawa
- Kaya Matsutani as Rangiku Matsumoto
- Kentaro Ito as Renji Abarai
- Masaya Onosaka as Shinji Hirako
- Nao Tōyama as Giselle
- Naomi Kusumi as Ichibe Hyosube
- Natsuki Hanae as Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Nobuyuki Hiyama as Ikkaku Madarame
- Noriaki Sugiyama as Uryu Ishida
- Tsuyoshi Koyama as Gerald
Staff of cour 2 episode 1:
- Script: Masaki Hiramatsu
- Storyboard: Tomohisa Taguchi, Hikaru Murata, Yuusaku Kikuchi
- Director: Hikaru Murata
- Animation Director: Saiko Ozawa
- Chief Animation Director: Sei Komatsubara
w.o.d. performed the opening theme song “STARS” for cour 2.
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War cour 1 aired in Japan on Oct 10, 2022.
The first cour of the anime ended on Dec 26, 2022, with a one-hour long special episode, combining episodes 12 and 13 of the anime.
It was previously revealed that anime will be split into four cours, with breaks in between.
Noriyuki Abe is directing the series at Studio Pierrot. He also scripted the series along with Masaki Hiramatsu.
VIZ Media describes the plot of Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War as:
Was it all just a coincidence, or was it inevitable?
Ichigo Kurosaki gained the powers of a Soul Reaper through a chance encounter. As a Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo became caught in the turmoil of the Soul Society, a place where deceased souls gather. But with help from his friends, Ichigo overcame every challenge to become even stronger.
When new Soul Reapers and a new enemy appear in his hometown of Karakura, Ichigo jumps back into the battlefield with his Zanpakuto to help those in need. Meanwhile, the Soul Society is observing a sudden surge in the number of Hollows being destroyed in the World of the Living. They also receive separate reports of residents in the Rukon District having gone missing. Finally, the Seireitei, home of the Soul Reapers, comes under attack by a group calling themselves the Wandenreich.
Led by Yhwach, the father of all Quincies, the Wandenreich declare war against the Soul Reapers with the following message: “Five days from now, the Soul Society will be annihilated by the Wandenreich.”
The history and truth kept hidden by the Soul Reapers for a thousand long years is finally brought to light.
All things must come to an end—as Ichigo Kurosaki’s final battle begins!