The official website and Twitter account for the Bleach TV anime opened an official poll for fans on Monday, May 30, 2022, to rank the top 13 episodes of the anime. “Bleach Animation Best” voting campaign will rebroadcast all 13 episodes from 1st to 13th place in Japan.
The episodes selected by the general vote will broadcast on TOKYO MX and BS11 from July 2022 to commemorate the start of broadcasting the Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War anime.
By choosing the desired episode number and scene on the Bleach Animation Best special website, fans can vote for 13 episodes per day. The voting period will end at 23:59 JST on June 14.
The Jump Festa ’22 Bleach panel event revealed in Dec 2021 that the Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War anime will premiere as a television anime in October 2022. The event also confirmed that the adaptation will cover the rest of the original manga up through its ending.
Joining the original Bleach cast will be the following returning from the Bleach: Brave Souls game:
- Naomi Kusumi as Ichibe Hyosube
- Yoji Ueda as Oetsu Nimaiya
- Tomoyuki Shimura as Tenjiro Kirinji
- Rina Sato as Senjumaru Shutara
- Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune
- Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach
- Yuichiro Umehara as Jugram Haschwalth
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Askin Nakk le Vaar
- Ayana Taketatsu as Bambietta Basterbine
- Yuki Ono as Bazz-B
- Yumi Uchiyama as Candice Catnipp
- Natsuki Hanae as Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Satoshi Hino as Lille Barro
The staffs include:
- Director and screenplay: Tomohisa Taguchi
- Character design: Masashi Kudo
- Music: Shiro Sagisu
- Studio: Pierrot
Tite Kubo’s Bleach follows the adventures of the hotheaded teenager Ichigo Kurosaki, who inherits his parents’ destiny after he obtains the powers of a Soul Reaper—a death personification similar to the Grim Reaper—from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki. His newfound powers force him to take on the duties of defending humans from evil spirits and guiding departed souls to the afterlife and set him on journeys to various ghostly realms of existence.