Oricon just released the weekly sales of manga across the globe. The list is led by Tatsuyo Endos’ Spy X Family.
The total list looks like:
- Spy X Family by Tatsuya Endo with 773,785 copies sold in this week.
- My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi with 424,545 copies sold.
- Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto with 233,928 copies sold.
- D. Gray Man by Katsura Hoshino with 82,035 copies sold.
- Dandadan by Yukinobu Tetsu with 77,015 copies sold.
- Welcome To Demon School Iruma-kun by Osamu Nishi with 75,444 copies sold.
- Ruri Dragon by Shindou Masaoki with 74,874 copies sold.
- Blue Box by Kouji Miura with 73,077 copies sold.
- The Summer Hikaru Died by Mokmok Len with 71,097 copies sold.
- MASHLE by Hajime Komoto with 56,878 copies sold.
Spy × Family is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tatsuya Endo. It has been serialized biweekly on Shueisha’s Shōnen Jump+ application and website since March 2019, with the chapters collected in nine tankōbon volumes as of April 2022.
The manga has exceeded over 350 million reads on the Shonen Jump+ digital platform. As of August 2022, the series has over 25 million copies in circulation.
Viz Media has licensed the series for English release in North America.